Protecting Your Privacy
Your privacy is a big deal to us here at Gearhex Studios. When ordering something or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, any other provided personal information or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you if you are to register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Information we collect from you and may store, only if you give it to us:
Information we collect from you and may store, automatically through the use of our website or services:
- Personal identifiable information such as full name, date of birth, email address or phone number.
- Billing address and other billing information when making a transaction through our services.
- Data that you submit through forms on our website or other services.
- Information you submit through forums, blogs and game servers or other services.
The information we collect or you share with us will be used in the following ways:
- Your IP Address and browser type used to access our services.
- Gamer IDs and other online gaming aliases you may use on any of our services.
- Hardware specifications you use to access certain services.
- The date and time that you access our services.
- Transaction information when you make a transaction on our services.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature (unless otherwise specified).
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services (only when opted).
- To send and receive information about your activity to advertisers to ensure all advertisements we show to you are relevant and appropriate.
If you would like to request a report of all the information we currently hold, please contact us
Advertising companies may collect information such as your webhistory, hardware or your browser type.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to you based on your visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
For further information about the DoubleClick DART cookie visit this link: here
We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, and handled by third-party Payment Gateways such as PayPal and Visa.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All data transactions, such as your passwords and information are protected and secure with an SSL certificate. All money transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Our website and other online services comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. For a Subject Access Request (SAR), please contact us with the email found on our Contact
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information or other sensitive unless we provide users with /contactadvance notice or stated above. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses that directly tailor your ability to use our services safely and securely in a personalized way. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites and our relation to them.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email and via in-site notification within 7 business days through the email address or phone numbers you provided.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer by your web browser (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox) at the request of a site you’re viewing. This allows the site you’re viewing to remember things about you, such as your preferences and history or to keep you logged in.
Cookies may be stored on your computer for a short time (such as only while your browser is open) or for an extended period of time, even years. Cookies not set by this site will not be accessible to us.
- Registration and maintaining your preferences. This includes storing login information, ensuring that you can stay logged in and keeping the site in the language or appearance that you requested.
- Analytics. This allows us to determine how people are using the site and improve it.
- Logging and storing previous activity on our site, such as the pages you have visited.
- Advertising cookies, where cookies may be set by the advertisers to determine who has viewed an ad or similar things. These cookies may be set by third parties, in which case this site has no ability to read or write these cookies. They will be used to tailor ads to you that are relevant and appropriate.
- Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing. These cookies will generally be set by the third-party independently, so this site will have no ability to access them.
To see information regarding how we use and store your data, see Protecting Your Privacy
Managing your cookies and cookie preferences must be done from within your browser’s options/preferences. Here is a list of guides on how to do this for popular browser software: